[Bloominglabs-announce] Wonderlab bugbot workshop this Saturday, March 30 from 1-4pm

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Mon Mar 25 10:10:50 EDT 2013

This is a reminder of the Wonderlab bugbot workshop we are hosting this
Saturday. If you are planning on coming, please drop me a line. I need
about 6 people in order to make this successful. I'm counting on you! :)

If you have not done this workshop before, basically we will build bugbots
with kids. Parents are required, so there isn't a lot of supervision
required. We are mostly there to help with any problems and facilitate.
There will be 20 kids there. It's a ton of fun and great to see kids get so
excited about soldering.

So, please drop me a note if you're going to be there. And thanks for
volunteering! We get a lot of good press out of these events with Wonderlab.

Jenett