[Bloominglabs-announce] [Bloominglabs-members] Fwd: IUMakes -- Second Lecture - Thurs March 28th, 5:30pm CIB

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 16:09:53 EDT 2013

I bet we can draw more than 50 people if the word gets out.

I am going to all these now I know they're open to the general public.

Sent from a smartphone.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:03 PM, Jenett Tillotson <jtillots at cogbots.com> wrote:

The second IU Makes lecture is this Thursday. This time Bloominglabs will
be part of the discussion and we will be giving a short presentation on
hackerspaces and then Steve, Nathan, and I will be on a discussion panel.
Please come by. Everyone is welcome.

Jenett