[Bloominglabs-announce] rain barrel / compost barrel workshop

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 15:00:43 EDT 2013

Daniel and I will be running a rain barrel / compost barrel workshop in the beginning of June. I wouldn't expect it to take longer than 2 hours to complete / nearly complete both projects. I would love to have a members only (max 8) trial run before opening it up to the public, but it depends on how many people are interested. The costs are as follows:

55 gallon poly barrel: $10 non food grade (contained car soap) / $20 food grade
rain barrel materials: $15 at menards, depending on what you want
compost barrel materials: I don't know the amount, and Daniel can correct me here, but around $20

Tools: a corded drill and 3/4-ish inch spade bit. (not required that each person have one, but helpful)

 If you are interested in doing one or both, let me know which projects you want to do, how many barrels you want,  and which kind (food / non-food).