[Bloominglabs-announce] Volunteers needed for Wonderlab camp - PLEASE RESPOND

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Tue May 21 23:18:41 EDT 2013

At Wonderlab this summer, we are going to be making Drawdios with the kids
and I need volunteers! Specifically:

Drawdios! with Wonderlab Camp
Tuesday, July 16
Setup 12:30pm
Event 1pm-3:45pm

If you can volunteer for this camp, please email me so I can know you are
coming. Even if you've told me before, I'd appreciate if you'd remind me
now. I need 5 to 6 members to make this successful and that means you! :)

Here's a list of all the workshops we are doing this summer, which you are
more than welcome to come to:

Wonderlab Camp:

June 19th Squishy Circuirts, 2nd & 3rd graders, 1:00-3:00pm
June 20th Makey-Makey, 2nd & 3rd graders, 1:00-3-45pm

July 15th Squishy Circuits/Makey-Makey, 4th & 5th graders, 1pm-4pm
July 16th Drawdio!, 4th & 5th graders, 12:30pm-4pm <-----SEE ABOVE, PLEASE
COME!

Monroe County Public Library:

June 10th DIY Speakers, Bloomington Branch, 6:00pm-8pm
June 11th DIY Speakers, Ellettsville Branch, 6:00pm-8pm
June 24th Stop Motion Movies, Ellettsville Branch, 6:00pm-8pm
June 25th Stop Motion Movies, Bloomington Branch, 6:00pm-8pm

If you are planning on attending any of these, drop me a note so I know to
expect you, but you don't need to. It's a lot of fun!

Except for the Drawdios workshop - I need people to commit to coming and I
look forward to your email. :)

Thanks in advance!

Jenett