[Bloominglabs-announce] Wonderlab speaker workshop this Saturday

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Thu Sep 19 17:17:24 EDT 2013

We will be doing our speaker workshop this Saturday at Wonderlab from 2pm
to 4pm. You can find out more information about the workshop here:

http://wonderlab.org/programs/events-calendar/maker-lab-speakers.html

If you would be willing to help with this workshop, please get back to me.
You'll get free admission to Wonderlab for the day, and the workshop is a
ton of fun. We've done it several places now, and the kids always have to
be stopped they are enjoying themselves so much. Plus, it's cool just to
see how simple a speaker actually is.

Get back to me if you are willing to volunteer and hope to see you on
Saturday! And spread the word to your friends with kids.

Jenett