[Bloominglabs-announce] Hackathon at Bloominglabs?

Austin Toombs austintoombs at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:45:55 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

My advisers and I are working with Intel, and we are considering the idea
of sponsoring a hackathon-like event in BloomingLabs. We would likely bring
in some hardware into the space and suggest an interesting topic and just
say "go!" It also sounds like at least some of the new hardware can stay
permanently in the space for us to use however we want. Most likely, this
would last a whole day on a weekend and we'll probably provide free food.

I'm writing to get a sense of the interest in an event like this. Please
let me know if you think you would come to something like this, and of
course if you have any questions or concerns. I'm hoping this could be
something that happens semi-regularly!

Austin