[Bloominglabs-announce] raspberry pi upgrade

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 00:19:26 EDT 2014

I have been tempted by a raspberry pi for a while, so I decided to look around to see what I could find and I found this: the banana pi. It has 1 Gb ram, dual core CPU, and even more goodies (check link for more details). I've been in contact with the company and wondered if anyone else would want one as well. I plan on getting 10 pieces and would ask $40 / piece for members or $50 for non-members.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Banana-PI-M1-is-the-dua0core_1676779801.html