[Bloominglabs-announce] Pinnacle School Fair

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:35:08 EDT 2014

Heath forgot the date. So, to reiterate:

This Saturday, April 26, from 10am to 4pm, Bloominglabs will have a table
at the Pinnacle School Entrepreneurial Fair located at 2182 W. Industrial
Drive in Bloomington. The public is welcome. There will be many items for
sale. Come by and check it out!

Jenett