[Bloominglabs-announce] Hoosier to Hoosier sale

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 13:18:56 EDT 2014

So, we are on the Resale Trail for the Hoosier to Hoosier sale that the
City puts on every year the weekend before classes. I have committed to
having an open house on Saturday, August 23rd from 8am to 2pm. If people
want to sell things, this can also be a flea market event. But at the very
least, I will be there to open the doors and show people our new space.
Note, the make H2H sale is right next door to us, so I expect we'll get
tons of people coming through the space. This would be a great opportunity
to get some advertising for the space and for Makevention, and it should be
a great opportunity to sell things too.

Are others interested in doing this too? Does anyone want to sell things?
If so, get back to me.

Jenett