[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs Open House and Hoosier to Hoosier Community Sale this Saturday!

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Thu Aug 21 16:09:10 EDT 2014

Greetings,

Bloominglabs will have its open house at our new location this Saturday from 8am to 2pm. Come check out our new location! Also we will be having a flea market along side of the Hoosier to Hoosier sale just next door to us. So come check out our awesome new digs, have some hotdogs, and maby buy something too!

Our address has changed slightly since we moved in, it is now 1609 S. Rogers Street Building 4:
http://goo.gl/maps/eemvN

Hoosier to Hoosier:
http://sustain.indiana.edu/programs/hoosier-to-hoosier/index.php

Thanks!