[Bloominglabs-announce] Makevention volunteers

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:45:09 EDT 2014

This is the call for volunteers for Makevention this Saturday 10:00 - 4:00. Even if you can only stop by for a couple hours, that would be great. Here is a sample list of opportunities we have thus far:
1. General check-in, info desk.2. Vacuum forming.3. Screen printing shirts.4. Demo / let people ride my recumbent.5. Coin drop.6. Sales table.
If you have an idea for a fun activity that you'd be willing to run, that'd be fantastic too, just let me know.