[Bloominglabs-announce] WinterFAIR 2014!!!

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 00:45:04 EST 2014

Just a reminder about Pinnacle's Winter Fair on Friday. Setup is at 3pm and
the fair is from 4-7pm. Heath and I will be there. Selling is allowed, and
Heath is bringing a bunch of items he made on the laser like the trebuchets
to sell.  I'm going to have the pop-up cards for kids to make or take home
as a free activity.

If you want to be involved, there's still time. Or feel free to come out
and check it out on Friday. The public is welcome to attend.

Jenett