[Bloominglabs-announce] AI course

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 20:00:26 EST 2014

So it looks like Thursday night is the night everyone can meet. Note,
Bloominglabs currently has a microprocessor group that meets on Thursdays
nights, but that's going to either be moved to a different night, or I
think we can figure out how both groups can use the space pretty easily.

We will meet for the first time on Thursday, January 30th, at 6:30pm at
Bloominglabs. This will be an organizational meeting where we will discuss
what each of us want to get out of the course, what topics we will cover,
and which weeks we will meet. We will meet for 10 more weeks after that,
skipping weeks here and there, but going no later than May 1st.

Come on Thursday with a list of topics you would like to cover, any papers
you would like to discuss, or any projects you have in mind. Please bring
$25 if you are a member at $125 if you are not a member to the first day of
class.

Please feel free to spread this around.

Jenett