[Bloominglabs-announce] Cleaning and painting

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 00:48:06 EDT 2014

I plan to go over to the old space tomorrow after the circuit bending
workshop. I should get there around 5pm. I plan on boxing up the last of
the stuff, getting the ceiling tiles in order, putting the old sink back in
place, and also doing some basic cleaning. I think I can get the space
pretty much in order tomorrow. Anything I can't get done tomorrow I plan on
doing Monday night. I'll send out an update tomorrow after I'm done.

As for painting. My plan is to talk to the landlord about it on Thursday
when I turn in our keys. If the landlord gives us back our deposit, I'm
going to offer to paint the place. I'll get back to everyone after I've
talked to him.

Jenett