[Bloominglabs-announce] The old space...

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:34:33 EDT 2014

We will be open on Saturday, August 23rd from 8am to 2pm as part of the
Hoosier to Hoosier resale trail. You could stop by then. You can always
come by on a Wednesday night from 7pm until 10pm when we are open to the
public. You might give us a week to get things organized, but we will be
there tomorrow. Just expect chaos if you stop by then.

Jenett