[Bloominglabs-announce] Free E-book!

Mark W. Marasch mark at marasch.com
Sun Mar 2 13:23:34 EST 2014

Please excuse my self-promotion on this list, but I thought I'd share
that the e-book is free today.

I also figured that people from a hackerspace would be interested in
this type of project.

If anybody is interested in my diesel conversion project, the book is
free today:
--Isuzu 4BD1T and an NV4500 5-speed in a 1999 Suburban
--upgraded turbo for improved torque and driveability
--26 mpg highway
--22 mpg in mixed driving
--EMP-proof drivetrain (mechanically-injected engine with a manual
transmission)
--Fully functioning accessories, including A/C

Here's a link to the book:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HMUUOAM

If you receive this email on Monday and miss the opportunity, send me a
quick email, and I'll let you know when I set up the next promotion.

Thanks!
Mark W. Marasch
(aka Mark A. Billy)