[Bloominglabs-announce] 2nd annual Bloominglabs Blue Barrel Bonanza

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:33:23 EDT 2014

Daniel and I will be leading another rain barrel / compost barrel workshop 3/29 - 3/30 10:00 - 2:00 at Bloominglabs. The member cost is $40 for non-food grade (contained car soap) or $50 for Food grade (contained butter) per barrel used. Non-members add $10. Please let me know which kinds of barrels you would like, which projects you plan on doing, and which day you'd like to attend.