[Bloominglabs-announce] rain / compost barrel workshop update

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 21:20:49 EDT 2014

Due to issues with my Jetta and not enough public interest, Daniel and I will be postponing the workshop till late April. However, I am open to doing a plant tower workshop instead on March 29th - 30th if a couple people are interested. They aren't difficult to do, just time consuming and each require a heat gun.

I would ask $30 for members or $60 for non-members. These barrels hold a lot of plants and usually cost $150.