[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: Pinnacle SpringFAIR

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:47:55 EDT 2014

Pinnacle School is having an entrepreneurial fair the last Saturday of
April. It would be awesome if Bloominglabs could have a booth there. I was
thinking it would be a great place to show off Heath's barrels, but other
members would be welcome to join in. You can sell things at this fair - in
fact, the kids are encouraged to come up with projects to make and sell. So
if you have a product you have developed that you'd like to sell, this
would be a great place to do that.

I think Heath is up for this. Is anyone else interested in joining in?

Jenett