[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: [UITS-BL-L] COB E-Scrap Collection Event (fwd)

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:53:31 EDT 2014

I expect Bloominglabs will have a bunch of stuff to take to this. If you
have electronics you no longer need, bring them this weekend to the
Bloominglabs flea market. I will take anything that doesn't sell and people
no longer want to the scrap collection event.

Jenett

Have a broken or unneeded computer, printer or TV cluttering up your house?
Bring your items to the free electronic scrap collection event hosted by
the City of Bloomington.

All electronics collected will be responsibly recycled by an e-steward
certified recycler.

Who: City of Bloomington Sanitation Department

What: Electronics Scrap Collection Event

When: Saturday, May 17

               9 am to 1 pm

Where: The City Sanitation Garage

                3406 S. Walnut Street

Format: Drive through drop off with unloading assistance available; this
event will take place rain or shine

For a complete list of acceptable items, visit: https://bloomington.in.gov/