[Bloominglabs-announce] Public meeting tomorrow plus Makevention stuff

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Tue May 20 14:33:43 EDT 2014

We will be meeting tomorrow from 7pm until 10pm for our public open meeting.

Also, we will be talking about Makevention. We have some need for more
committee help particularly a Volunteer Coordinator. If you know of someone
who wants to help organize Makevention or if you know of someone good at
wrangling volunteers, please pass that information along.

And we will be working on the Sponsorship Prospectus tomorrow evening. If
you have any pictures of last year's Makevention, we would appreciate
giving us a copy. We will credit you if we use your pictures.

Thanks! See you tomorrow!

Jenett