[Bloominglabs-announce] volunteering at an intro to open source event at IUB

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:18:02 EST 2014

Hello Bloominglabs community,

I'm helping to organize a newcomer-focused open source event at IUB on
Saturday, November 15th: http://iub.openhatch.org/

We're looking for volunteers to come to the event and help mentor students
as they dive into the world of open source.  We'd love to have people who
are familiar with open hardware, the maker community, etc, which is why I'm
reaching out to you all. You can sign up as a mentor at the link above.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

best
Shauna