[Bloominglabs-announce] Halloween party Saturday, November 1st on Bloominglabs' grounds

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 00:04:29 EDT 2014

On November 1st, Trained Eye Arts which is Bloominglabs' neighbor is having
a Halloween party. They have decided to make the party open to the public.
Feel free to come on by from 5pm until whenever. Cost is free to
Bloominglabs' members, otherwise it's $5 at the door.

There will be live music, fire dancing, hula hooping, and a few art
vendors. Beer will be sold by the cup, and Gimme Some Mo' and Naughty Dog
will have their food trucks there. Bloominglabs will also be contributing.
We will be carving pumpkins during our volunteer drive to use at the party.
Adam has asked us to have the egg table out, and I volunteered the twinkie
cannon just because - twinkie cannon! Nick and I are planning on turning
the weiner dog race into a coffin race, and I also thought we could run the
wheelchair around with some creature on it. If you have other ideas, I'm
sure Adam would be interested.  Send activity ideas to Adam at
nahas.adam at gmail.com.

They might also have some volunteer positions left. Contact Adam if you
would like to volunteer. Volunteers get free beer/soda for the night.

Get back to me if you have any questions. Feel free to pass this around to
anyone who might be interested.

Jenett