[Bloominglabs-announce] Hour of Code at the Monroe County Public Library

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:56:56 EST 2015

Bloominglabs is participating in two Hour of Code events with our partner,
Monroe County Public Library. You can find a flyer here:

http://bloominglabs.org/index.php/File:MCPL_Hour_of_Code_Dec_2015.pdf

We are doing an event for all ages (under 12 has to be accompanied by an
adult) on Tuesday, December 8th, from 5-7pm, and a teen event (12 to 19
years old) in the Ground Floor on Thursday, December 10th, from
3:30-5:30pm.

I'd love to see some Bloominglabs members at the all ages event on Tuesday.
And if you know of any teens, send them to the Ground Floor on Thursday.

Hope to see you there!

Jenett