[Bloominglabs-announce] CORRECTED DATES: Community Toolshare Tool Spiffing Days!

Andrea Avena Koenigsberger aiavenak at umail.iu.edu
Wed Dec 9 11:58:04 EST 2015

Greetings!

Glenn Carter Memorial Toolshare -- a project of Center for Sustainable
Living -- would like to invite you to participate at our MLK Day event
"Community
Toolshare Tool Spiffing Days!", from January 18 - 23, at the Center for
Sustainable Living (the Switchyard building on Grimes, next to the B-line).

Volunteers will clean and organize dirty and/or rusted hand and power
tools, getting them ready to be shared with the community in Bloomington's
first general tool lending library! Auto repair, plumbing, wood and metal
working, you name it, we have the tool for it! We will be wiping and
scouring, soaking rusty tools (only dish liquid, vinegar, and baking soda
will be used), and applying WD-40. Gloves, particle masks, and safety
goggles will be provided. Let's create an awesome tool library for all,
have fun together, and spiff up our own community-building tool-set!

The event's schedule is the following:

Monday, Jan 18: 9 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Jan. 19 to Jan. 22:  5 PM - 9 PM
Saturday, Jan 23: 12 PM - 8 PM

Please feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions, questions, or
if you want more details about the event.

Cordially,
The Glenn Carter Memorial Toolshare Trustees.