[Bloominglabs-announce] Intro to Programming course at Bloominglabs

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 10:40:36 EDT 2015

I'm hoping to teach my Intro to Programming course this fall at
Bloominglabs. The course is based on the C programming language and we'll
use Kernighan and Ritchie's book "The C Programming Language" as the text.
This is a 10-week, 2 1/2 hour a week college freshman level class and is
$125 for non-members/$50 for members.

I'm currently thinking of holding the course on Thursday evenings at
Bloominglabs from 6pm to 8:30pm. We would start in early September and
finish by mid-December with possibly a few skipped weeks inbetween.

If you are interested in taking this course, please get back to me. I won't
hold you to taking the course, but I'm looking to see if there is enough
interest out there. If Thursdays are bad for you or the time is bad for you
and you are really interested, please tell me that as well.

Thanks in advance,

Jenett