[Bloominglabs-announce] Lunar eclipse Sunday night

Maltese, Adam Vincent amaltese at indiana.edu
Sun Sep 27 23:11:28 EDT 2015

Here are a few more, from NJ this time.

**************************************
Adam V. Maltese
Associate Professor of Science Education
Adjunct Faculty in Geological Sciences
Indiana University
W. W. Wright Education Building, Rm 3054
201 North Rose Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405
PH: 812.856.8059
**************************************

From: Bloominglabs-announce <bloominglabs-announce-bounces at bloominglabs.org<mailto:bloominglabs-announce-bounces at bloominglabs.org>> on behalf of "Bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org<mailto:Bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org>" <bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org<mailto:bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org>>
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 10:50 PM
To: Jenett Tillotson <jtillots at gmail.com<mailto:jtillots at gmail.com>>
Cc: "bloominglabs-members at bloominglabs.org<mailto:bloominglabs-members at bloominglabs.org>" <bloominglabs-members at bloominglabs.org<mailto:bloominglabs-members at bloominglabs.org>>, "Bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org<mailto:Bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org>" <bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org<mailto:bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org>>
Subject: Re: [Bloominglabs-announce] Lunar eclipse Sunday night

Some of you may remember me from months ago. I'm the guy who built rockets.

I didn't have a lot of free time, so I wasn't able to become a member, and I moved to Boston this summer. But I'm still getting your emails, and I took some pictures of the eclipse tonight I thought I'd share with you, since it sounds like it was cloudy tonight in Bloomington.

Daniel J. Petrie
The Rocket N00b
Building and Launching Rockets - A Beginner's Perspective
Blog:rocketn00b.blogspot.com<http://rocketn00b.blogspot.com>
Twitter:@rocketn00b<https://twitter.com/rocketn00b>
Youtube Channel<https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRocketN00b>
The Rocket N00b Facebook Page<https://www.facebook.com/rocketn00b>