[Bloominglabs-announce] Makevention 2016

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:40:26 EDT 2016

Makevention 2016 is almost here! The event will be August 27th from 10am
until 4pm. If you would like to exhibit, please get your exhibitor
application in now as the deadline is TOMORROW, August 5th. If you want to
be part of the Bloominglabs' booth, contact Heath at ha_roush at hotmail.com.

Please check out our website at:

http://makevention.org/

There you will find a flyer, and we would love for you to put up a flyer or
two. You can also find flyers on the front desk at Bloominglabs for the
taking. There's also a Facebook event page for sharing here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1723291277884890/

We are also in need of volunteers for the day of the event. If you are
interested, please sign up from the Volunteers page on the Makevention
website.

Hope to see you there!

Jenett