[Bloominglabs-announce] Foosball game

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:07:26 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who helped me build the foosball game. We played it all
afternoon at Makevention and everyone had a great time. I couldn't have
done it without all your help. You all rock!

So, the next question is what to do with it. Would people like to set it up
one more time to play it? Perhaps at a Wednesday public night? Perhaps at
Halloween? It should be fairly easy to assemble again especially with a
bunch of people helping. It took 6 of us a couple of hours to set it up.
Now that we've done it once, I bet we could do it in half that time. And
with more people helping, it would be super quick.

After that, I am planning on giving away the materials. If there are uses
for it at the space, I'd love to see us make use of it there. Also, several
people have asked me for the materials, and I'll give first dibs to people
who helped build it. If you are interested in any of plywood or 2x2's, send
me an email and tell me what you're interested in.

Thanks again. Makevention was a great time. I heard nothing but good things
from people about it.

Jenett