[Bloominglabs-announce] Class on cluster system administration at Bloominglabs this winter

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:57:08 EST 2016

Okay, I've decided class will be Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm to 9pm
starting January 24th and going through March 7th. I have information up on
the Bloominglabs' website. There you can also find a PayPal button so that
you can reserve your seat. You can also pay for the course with a check in
the mail or with a payment dropped off in the Bloominglabs' donation box.
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today!

Jenett