[Bloominglabs-announce] Wonderlab event this Friday, Feb 5

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 23:16:03 EST 2016

On Friday, Feb 5, from 5pm to 8:30pm, Wonderlab is having an "Art of
Science" event and Bloominglabs has offered to lead a circuit bending
workshop. You can check out the event here:

http://wonderlab.org/programs/events-calendar/science-of-art-electronic-part-art.html

We could use a few more helping hands to help kids take toys apart and then
play around with the circuit to make it do interesting things. We'll also
help permanently modify toys by soldering in wires, potentiometers, or
buttons.

Drop me a note if you are coming so I can put you on the list to get into
Wonderlab for free. And thanks for everyone who helps out with these events!

Jenett