[Bloominglabs-announce] awesome, masive welder looking for a home

Andrea Avena Koenigsberger aiavenak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:51:41 EST 2016

Dear Friends,

I am sure you have noticed a big blue welder in your space, which currently
belongs to the Glenn Carter Memorial Toolshare. You have been very kind to
store it for us, while we get out space organized and our tools ready to be
loaned to the community.

Out tools are now mostly clean and getting organized, but we have realized
that we are running low on space and we may no longer be able to house this
awesome and massive machine...and it's not exactly something we could
easily lend to people.

So: we are looking for someone who is interested in buying the welder.

We have not set a price, but we are consulting with metalworkers and fellow
tool-heads to establish a baseline; however, at this point, we're open to
all offers and suggestions!

If you or anyone you know is interested in buying the welder, please
contact us at gcmttrustees at gmail.com

Thank you for all the help you have offered to the toolshare; we wouldn't
be possible without you! Cordially, GCMT Board of Trustees