[Bloominglabs-announce] plant tower workshop tomorrow

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:29:40 EST 2016

I will be providing a plant tower workshop at Bloominglabs tomorrow 1:00 - 4:00 pm. I already have a couple people signed up and there's still room for at least 2 more people. The limiting factor for this class is the number of heat guns we have, so if you can supply your own that's even better. I have attached some photo of a couple plant towers I've done. The cost of the class is $40 for non-members and $30 for members per tower. You can pay at the beginning of class, either cash or square, but please let me know by this evening should you like to attend. If there's interest in another class on another date, that can be arranged as well.