[Bloominglabs-announce] Come work for CNS

Daniel Halsey dakh_bloominglabs at dakhalsey.com
Wed Mar 16 17:16:37 EDT 2016

The Cyberinfrastructure for Network Science Center, a visualization
research, data analysis, and software development group within SOIC at IU
is looking for a new developer.

Oh hey, that's where I work! *I'm* looking for a new developer.

So why am I broadcasting this to a Bloominglabs list?  Because CNS loves
makers.  We work to make data readable to the people who need to understand
it.  Most of the time that means developing visualizations, data analysis
workflows, and the software that produces those, all of which benefit from
your ingenuity, of course.  Occasionally, though, a special project comes
along that needs just a little more inventiveness and making/hacking
know-how--I can talk with you in person about some of those.

If you're interested, please apply to
https://iujobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/21663. Feel free to ask me anything
about the job either via email or in person tonight.

Best,
Daniel (DAKMH/LaserDan)