[Bloominglabs-announce] Apex Auctions

Rev.Smokey.Joe rev.smokey.joe at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:15:36 EDT 2016

Apexauctions.com

There are 3 days remaining on the current machines that are up for auction
at Rolls-Royce. Please look for the auction "Gear Machinery Surplus to
Rolls-Royce, IN - #10"  Within this auction there is a blast cabinet
listed.  Lot 188.  The other, possible useful item is Lot 1283 Niagra 4ft
manual sheet metal roller.  Both items have zero bids at this time.

There will also be a future auction that will include a nice Bridgeport
mill and a Tree mill.  If anyone is interested and would like more
information regarding a machine, let me know and I will see what I can dig
up.