[Bloominglabs-announce] Hour of Code at MCPL Dec 5th and 7th

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:18:53 EDT 2016

Bloominglabs is going to be helping out with the Hour of Code events at
MCPL in December. We will be helping with two events. The first one is for
teenagers and will be on Monday, December 5th from 5pm to 7pm. The second
is for all ages and will be Wednesday, December 7th from 5pm to 7pm.

We are going to be helping kids program some Neopixel lamps and write
Scratch programs interacting with a Makey Makey board. There will be
multiple stations, so we will need some volunteers to help people with
these activities. I also have yet to finalize the program, and I'm happy
for input.

If you would like to help out with this event either as a volunteer or to
help design the program, please get back to me. At the very least, save the
dates. I'll be making another plea for volunteers when we get closer to the
event.

Thanks in advance!

Jenett