[Bloominglabs-announce] A Fond Farewell to Rogers Street

Daniel Halsey dakhalsey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 23:20:10 EST 2017

Bloominglabs has had an excellent time in our current space, but it's
almost time to move into our new home and out of this one.  We'd like to
invite everyone we know to a send-off for the biggest project we've
undertaken so far: turning 1609 S Rogers from a bare warehouse into best
hackerspace/makerspace around.

To celebrate the time we've enjoyed here, we'll be grilling burgers and hot
dogs, plan on playing some tabletop and outdoor games, will have a donation
"sale" of purgatory items, and will be having a generally good time.  We'll
start the grill around 11 and will welcome any sides and drinks that people
want to bring, but feel free to just bring yourself.  If you have a project
you worked on in the space that you are particularly fond of, please bring
it to show off.

See you on Saturday!
LaserDan