[Bloominglabs-announce] Happy Boxing Day! (T-5)

Daniel Halsey dakhalsey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 10:50:45 EST 2017

Happy Boxing Day, to the Gifted and Gifting!

Bring all your now-empty packing boxes to Bloominglabs today and help us
get the last of our stuff out of the old space.

I'd also like to note that if you'd like to make a tax-deductible donation
to Bloominglabs to help with our build-out of the new space, we're far more
able to accept monetary donations than equipment right now, but if you do
have something particularly cool that you were thinking of giving to
Bloominglabs, let me know and I'll see if we can find a home for it while
we move to the new space.

Best,
LaserDan