[Bloominglabs-announce] [Bloominglabs-members] Parade

Daniel Halsey dakh_bloominglabs at dakhalsey.com
Sat Jul 1 12:52:11 EDT 2017

I'm at the space with the sign-up sheets, burning tokens.

Here's a PDF version of the packet for anyone interested in joining us:
https://bloomington.in.gov/sites/default/files/2017-06/Fourth%20of%20July%20Parade%202017%20-%20Entry%20information%20packet.pdf

We are #44 in line, and set to start from the pink prep section.