[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs' lease is up!

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 15:26:55 EDT 2017

If you haven't heard, Bloominglabs' lease has been terminated. We all knew
this would eventually happen, and as the City is going to start work on the
Switchyard Park, we need to be out by the end of December.

Luckily, we've been looking for spaces for a while and have located a
couple of possible candidates but nothing is firm yet. We'll keep people
informed as we make decisions about where we are going. However, in the
meantime, we've started a GoFundMe to help out with the costs of moving to
a new space. You can find that campaign at:

https://www.gofundme.com/bloominglabs-needs-a-new-space

Feel free to spread this around. Your donations are appreciated and are tax
deductible.

And if you know of a cheap space that is at least 3,000 sq ft in size, get
back to us. And feel free to contact me or contact at bloominglabs.org with
any questions.

Thanks, again, to the Bloominglabs community. We couldn't do what we do
without the support of all of you!

Jenett