[Bloominglabs-announce] Shirts from In Case of Emergency Press

Daniel Halsey dakhalsey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:11:43 EDT 2017

Hey Hackers,

So, normally we print our own shirts, and I'd still encourage people to do
so (we have the screens, tools, and ink--just bring a shirt), but:

Several people noted that they'd missed seeing/weren't able to get down to
the In Case of Emergency Press table at Makevention.  Jarod printed some
awesome renditions of the full-front Bloominglabs logo in teal on black and
white baseball tees, and can do another run of those for us at $10ea if we
have an order of a dozen or more.  If you're interested in a shirt, please
let me know.

Best,
LaserDan