[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs Flea Market and Open House this Saturday 9am-3pm!

Daniel Halsey dakhalsey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:50:00 EDT 2018

Hello Friends, Members, and...Frenembers?

We'll be hosting combined flea-market/open house this Saturday (May 5),
from 9 until 3 to show off a more moved-in space and to get rid of some of
the things that, in our move, we've determined can go in order to make
space for new tools.*

The items that'll be available include an Atlas metal lathe, various power
tools, working (or at least interesting) electronics, weird household
items, Bloominglabs t-shirts and stickers, and possibly some member
creations.

We'll also be hosting a Retr0brite workshop at the same time, so if your
beloved Apple IIc is showing just a bit too much yellow around the edges,
bring it in and learn how to make it shine like it just left Woz's hands.

Join us at 1840 S Walnut for popcorn (including an attempt at solar
popping), frolicking in the back yard with some of our members' homemade
obstacle course training equipment, and maybe take home a new (to you)
Atlas lathe!

See you then!
LaserDan

https://goo.gl/maps/Hcg56JDy9X92

*Members are also welcome to sell items they've found to be redundant at
home and may decide what to do with proceeds of these sales.  We will try
to make sure this distinction is clear.   All items that are part of the
flea market will be clearly marked; tools and items not marked are not part
of this fund drive.