[Bloominglabs-announce] Thank you!

Daniel Halsey dakhalsey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:27:44 EST 2018

Happy New Year!

Thanks to all the members of the Bloominglabs community, we were able to
move out of our old location completely and stage our equipment and
materials in storage while we prepare an awesome new space for all
Bloomingtonians to make amazing and useful stuff in.  Thanks especially to
our new landlord, Mark Webb, who is providing storage immediately next to
the new space, and to everyone who has been donating to the upcoming
build-out--we'll be able to make the space even more excellent, thanks to
you!

While we're in build-out mode, we'd like to highlight some other making,
hacking, crafting, and tech-learning opportunities around town:

Today @ 5:30: MCPL will host Tuesday Crafternoon
https://mcpl.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=58836

Thursday @ 6: Bloomington Stitchery will be holding a Guided Craft Night to
make badass buttons.
https://www.facebook.com/events/206830286527479/

Thursday @ 7: MCPL will have a Green Screen Basics workshop as part of
their Level Up series
https://mcpl.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=58865

Stay warm: hack together some fire out of common household items.
Daniel