[Bloominglabs-announce] [Bloominglabs-members] Weekend Bloominglabs activities

James Torre torreaiworks01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:47:08 EST 2018

What time to begin? I have a 12 Noon to 2:00 PM appointment, but will be
available afterwards.

--jpt4

On Mar 8, 2018 18:37, "heath roush via Bloominglabs-members" <
bloominglabs-members at bloominglabs.org> wrote:

I would like to keep the momentum going on getting the space ready for use.
I'm putting forth the call for people to come help out at the space this
weekend. Non-members: helping out this weekend will count towards your 3
required visits for becoming a member. There will be pizza and probably
other foodstuffs.

Here's a short list of priority items:
1. Seal woodshop floor: This is the big one. We will need to move
everything off the concrete, clean it, and seal it. This should be the
first thing people work on and I would like to see it started, if not
finished, on Saturday.
2. Seal hallways off the woodshop (electronics / kitchen)
3. Continue to organize / sort items into their appropriate locations. Go
through items in rooms and verify that is their rightful home (i.e. laser
room extras)
4. Get laser cutter / 3d printers set up, running, and workstations for
each.
5. Set up fire extinguishers / first aid stations.
5. Bring in items from storage. (low priority, get items situated that are
already in the space before bringing in more)