Revision as of 11:47, 2 December 2009 by Sdcharle
Project Index and Resources
- AVR Page (robotics club code that we have used in testing AVR)
- EDuino-B Arduino clones
- build a RepRap
- obtain/repair a laser etcher/cutter
- other group projects?
- build a LittleFe cluster, introduce it to area secondary schools.
- LittleFe is a small educational cluster made of low-powered boards, intended to be portable and able to demonstrate how a small cluster is built and operated. Used in high schools to teach computers and clustering.
- see http://littlefe.net/
- M. Standish at IU is leading this project (I thought I would pitch the idea here in his behalf, hope he agrees)
- already have possible leads on funding
- build a word clock