St. Nick's Holiday Mini-Workshops
Revision as of 23:42, 13 December 2013 by Jtillots
First held on December 2, 2010, we usually run this workshop early in December each year.
- Soap molding
- Mold making
- Woven wrapping paper
- Pop up cards
- Paper wallets
- Fridge magnets
- Shopping bags
- Santa hats
- Open ended making:
- If you see some materials you want to work with and have an idea, then we'll try to help you craft your project!
- If you feel like bringing your own materials to include into any of the above crafts, or any crafts you would like to do, we can incorporate that somehow as well.
Previous Workshop Activities
- We make our own molds with our vacuum former!
- A great site with lots of popup cards to make: 
- Christmas Tree
- Template: 
- Stack of gifts
- Template: File:Popup-presents.pdf