[Bloominglabs-announce] Meeting tomorrow at Bloominglabs

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Tue Feb 14 23:36:40 EST 2012

Tomorrow we will have our public meeting at 7pm at Bloominglabs. Lots going
on at the space now - too much to list. Bring your projects, your ideas,
and your energies and join us!

At 6:30pm, I will be at the space to hold a business meeting for members to
talk about a few things:

1.) The upcoming soldering workshops and making sure we are ready for them.
I got a receipt book to go along with the new credit card machine and
hopefully the info about collecting sales tax is in the mailbox waiting for
us. I also hope to have a tax calculator and some guidelines written up
about charging the credit card fees back to the person. We should also talk
about how to control our inventory. Do we need to lock up our merchandise?
Should we setup an RFID lock for that?
2.) Treasurer's report (hoping to have our taxes done by tomorrow)
3.) Plans for doing some work around the space (fixing up the wiring,
getting all the outlets to work, hanging up the peg board, building
shelves, general organization of stuff, painting)
4.) Plans for upcoming events (bugbots at wonderlabs summer school, harmony
school theramin building, nominees from Bloominglabs for Makers TV show)

If you are interested in any of these subjects and are a member, please
come by at 6:30pm. Otherwise, we'll see everyone at 7pm!

Jenett