[Bloominglabs-announce] Arduino Workshops Coming In October

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 11:58:09 EDT 2013

They're official. Also, tonight is Public Hack Night (7pm at our 3927 W
Roll Ave location), free as always, if you'd like to join us.

Arduino Classes happening in October:

Bloominglabs is offering a 2-part workshop that will get you up and running
with Arduino programming. You’ll learn the basics and we’ll save you time
by helping you avoid pitfalls that stumped us when we were starting out.
While it doesn’t hurt to have a programming background, it’s not required.

The Arduino is a popular, affordable, and accessible platform for
microcontroller programming. It can be used to control LED lights, motors
in a robot, and to trigger sounds. It can be used to make game controllers
or art projects, or anything you can dream up.

Sessions are Oct 17th and 24th at 7pm, the price is $30 for 2 2-hour
sessions (although we’ll hang out longer if you want to experiment and play
some more). Please bring your own laptop with the free Arduino software
installed (you can get it here:http://arduino.cc/en/main/software ) All
other materials (Arduino, breadboards, sensors, motors, piezo speakers, and
LEDs) will be provided.