[Bloominglabs-announce] Hello! -- Kid Projects?

Mark W. Marasch mwm at theartofdiesel.com
Mon Sep 23 20:45:02 EDT 2013

Hello!

My kids and I visited Bloominglabs for the first time last week, and we
were quite impressed.  We met a number of nice intelligent people in an
informal atmosphere with an eclectic group of projects and technologies
represented.  Very cool!

My children Mitchell (14) and Morgan (13) are home schooled and we are
looking for learning opportunities.  The best way to learn anything is
by doing it!  Are there any cool projects that the kids can get involved
in?

I'd like to avoid overly-organized, centrally-planned (and thus limited)
projects.  Going in a more free-form direction could lead to something
that is much more more interesting.

If there aren't any pre-existing projects for kids being done in this
environment, we'd like to get some kids together and brainstorm a
project that they could work on.  If there's interest, I'm willing to
organize and facilitate.

Thanks!

Mark W. Marasch
mwm at theartofdiesel.com