[Bloominglabs-announce] The old space...

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:13:49 EDT 2014

...is empty and cleaned. Thanks to everyone who helped. We did the whole
move from "moving the first box" to "cleaning the old space" in 60 hours.
We are an amazing group.

I will talk to the landlord and see if we can just get our deposit back. He
may ask us to paint, and honestly we have trashed the paint on the walls.
If we do paint, it'll be in a couple of weeks - like the weekend of Aug
8th.

Now to make our new space even more awesome. I'm so excited!

Jenett